Foundational to The Living Wheel is a framework that encourages living life more in harmony with nature.
The Living Wheel 2020 Calendar reflects:
- The dates of the four seasons (both northern and southern hemisphere)
- The halfway (or cross quarter) dates between each of the four seasons.
- The tweleve months of the year.
- The New Moon, Waxing Quarter, Full Moon and Waning Quarter dates for each month.
- The Star Sign wheel generally depicting the twelve constellations that were traditionally seen directly overhead during any given month and used to establish the zodiac.
- NEW for 2020 Monthly Astrology Awareness dates specifiing astrological energetic shifts taking place each month. This includes: Planetary Transits, Retrogrades, Eclipse and Seasonal shift dates.
The Living Wheel 2020 Calendar
Size: 11 x 14 inches - Borderless
Archival Quality Paper Print: A favorite for fine art reproductions and photo prints. It features a smooth surface, heavy weight (230 g, 9.5-mil), neutral white, matte paper engineered for accurate color reproduction that provides high contrast and high-resolution output. This paper is acid-free making it the perfect choice for both photography & fine art reproductions.
Canvas (mounted on art board): High quality artisan canvas, images are printed with archival grade Epson Ultrachrome GSX inks. The finished print has a sating (low glass level) appearance ideally suited for both art reproductions and photographs. The superior poly/cotton blend, 2-over-1 canvas is specially engineered to create beautiful prints providing a wide color gamut, exceptional contrast with a consistent canvas texture. Due to the durable nature of the inks, prints are both scratch and smudge resistant without the need to be coated. Mounting Details: Flush mounted canvas on archival white artboard. This provides a firm surface for canvas prints and makes them easy to insert in most photo or poster frames or to lean against a bookshelf or wall.